2011年11月14日星期一

final project

The big idea: Dreams
I want to have the big idea of dreams to be my big idea for my final project because i think it can identify myself. In everyone's life, dreams are very important. sometimes dreams can provide energy to person, so it is very important. In everyone's life, dreams may change from time. But all the dreams are different from people. So i use the dream to identify myself, they make me different.
To finish it, i think i can use three images to show it. I just think that we have different dreams from different period, so I want to show the dreams in my youth, now and when i'm old. in this 3 images i want to use my own picture in center and my dreams around it to show my dreams. I think these 3 picture will show all my dreams and show what kind of person i am.
The denotation is just my dreams while the connotation is using the dreams to show what kind of person of myself.
I'll use my pictures and the pictures of my dreams to make my project.

没有评论:

发表评论