2011年10月9日星期日

micro project 1

The first 252 class is also the first class that i took in OSU. It was a different journey. I showed my way to the classroom in the picture below. To finish this picture, I used several ways.
First, I try to think the accordatura of it. It was a sunny day, so I chose a sunny day picture as the background. Then I copy the may from Google. to show the exact way, I used a blue line to sign it. I live in the university, so i took the UV shuttle to class. I put a picture of shuttle along the blue line to show that i took it to class. the shuttle stop is near the Ohio Stadium, which is marked by a picture,and the classroom is just in it. So i walked into it and met my professor.
This is the process of making the picture, I hope to show that I like it using the beautiful background and blue sky.

2 条评论:

  1. Overall I think this is a great piece of art. I can fully understand what you were going for and what your path to class is. The only suggestions i have would be to not have hand drawn arrows and make the picture of the stadium and actual photograph instead of a drawing so it matches the rest. But good job.

    回复删除
  2. Nice job Jiayi...I really liked the sky in the background.

    回复删除