2011年9月25日星期日

Self Introduction


Hello everyone, my name is Jiayi Liu. I'm a new transfer from China. Glad to meet everyone in the class 252. I'm a senior majoring in Mathematics in the college of Art and Science. I love this city as well as our university very much.

I have a lot of hobbies. Swimming is one of my favorite sports, I was in my school’s swimming team for 3 years when I was in junior high school. Basketball is also my favorite sport. I play it every week, and Tim Duncan is my favorite star in NBA. I like his character of calm and stable. Painting is my hobby too. I learnt drawing Chinese painting when I was in my primary school.

This is the first time to USA, so I have many difficult both in daily life and study because the difference of language. I want to make more friends to help me, and I can teach you Chinese if you want.

1 条评论:

  1. Jiayi, thanks for the introduction. We should work on a trade where I can teach you some art stuff and you teach me Chinese. I have a lot of respect for what you are doing. Keep up the good work.

    回复删除